The Snodgrass Bottle & Glass Depalletizer
If you’re moving glass, you need a secure and efficient means to unload pallets. Our Snodgrass is a robust, slim-profile solution for businesses moving bottles, jars, cans, and other bulk materials onto lines moving up to 300 BPM.
Our bottle and glass depalletizer is very similar to its cousin the Can-i-Bus Depalletizer. When we designed our low-level bottle depalletizer we kept the same recipe of a slim-profile, semi-automated depalletizer with numerous configuration options to best fit your space. Under the right conditions, the glass depalletizer can easily integrate with existing single filers or mattop conveyors.
- Designed with space and cost in mind
- Small footprint at 51” x 72”
- Multiple conveyance options
- Numerous configuration options available
- Easily integrates into existing lines
- Speeds from 25 BPM up to 300 BPM with proper conveyance
- Loads with a standard pallet jack
- Minimal air consumption (5-6 CFM @ 120 PSI intermittent)
- Several voltage options
- Fully Automated once pallet is inserted into machine and the straps and tier frame are removed
- Automated vacuum tier sheet removal
- User friendly touchscreen controls